Thank you for your willingness to agree with God’s Word and your brothers and sisters in Christ regarding your situation, and filling out our Agreement and Intake forms.
While you are waiting to receive Miracle Healing from one of our highly trained volunteers, please review, consider, and spend time with the Lord to help prepare you to receive your miracle:
1) Receive Healing, not prayer. Prayer is typically thought of as something that might work later. Healing is something that is happening in your body right now. Since faith in traditional prayer is focused on the future whereas Miracle Healing focuses on the reality of right now, we ask that you allow the healing room staff to heal you in Jesus name right now. You can pray for yourself – or pray – any time. Now is not the time for that.
2) Relax – be in neutral and relax so that God can move things around in your body, soul, and spirit according to our faith, without any effort or striving on your part. If you are in “drive” (by praying) or “reverse” (by trying instead of trusting), you are still in control – or behind the wheel. Let God be the pilot here, not just the copilot.
3) Pay attention – for and interrupt us to immediately to
a) report any changes in your body (sensations: pain, heat, tingling, nausea.., euphoria, somnolence, alertness), soul (emotions: peace, joy, rage, love, hate..), or spirit (visions, spiritual gifts, non-sensory perceptions..), or to
i) Have fun/feel free – reporting euphoria can be as simple as giggling. Feel free to laugh, cry, or express yourself – as this also keeps us informed as to if/how you are responding to ministry.
b) “try it out” if you feel the faith or freedom to do so.
4) Receive God – in your body according to His healing word spoken over you, as Mary prayed, when she was overshadowed by His Holy Spirit,
“Be it unto me, according to your Word” Luke 1:37-39.
John 1:14 New International Version (NIV) 14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
5) Remain Supple – The team will have the faith to move mountains on your behalf. You can relax and take a position of supplication: Focusing on God, on what He is doing in your body, soul, and spirit. Allow Him room and space to expand in you, revealing areas that you can open up more to His Lordship.
Ephesians 6:18: “. . . praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints.”
Matthew 9:17 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
17 Nor do people put new wine into old wineskins; otherwise the wineskins burst, and the wine pours out and the wineskins are ruined; but they put new wine into fresh wineskins, and both are preserved.”
6) Watch – with expectancy. Just as Elijah’s cloud the size of a fist turned into a monsoon, report small changes, or sensations with hope and expectancy that they are just the beginning and more is coming as you are describing them.
Matt 26:41 Jesus Prays at Gethsemane
…40 And He came to the disciples and found them sleeping, and said to Peter, “So, you men could not keep watch with Me for one hour? 41 “Keep watching and praying that you may not enter into temptation; the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.”
1 Kings 18 The Lord Sends Rain
…43He said to his servant, “Go up now, look toward the sea.” So he went up and looked and said, “There is nothing.” And he said, “Go back ” seven times. 44It came about at the seventh time, that he said, “Behold, a cloud as small as a man’s hand is coming up from the sea.”